Tuesday, February 09, 2010

a little something gifted from the WB

i'm getting closer and closer to my 10 year college graduation anniversary. there are a few things that are quintessentially pinky as a BYU college student. some of those things are television shows from the WB.

every sunday night my roomies in #9 middle cambridge and i would enjoy the goodness that is dawson's creek & felicity. we would heat a pizza purchased at the great grocer, food4less. sit down in our living room. eat the pizza. watch the travails of joey & dawson or joey & pacey for the first hour and then felicity & ben or felicity & noel for the second. it was female bonding at its best; minus the painting each others' toenails.

i'm currently reliving those happy moments felt as a college student because each morning i watch television on DVD as i get ready for work. i've already completed watching season 3 of dawson's and am curently enjoying season 1 of felicity. my plan is to complete the entire felicity series by the end of the month. (a shoutout to Doc who graciously gifted me with season 2 & 3 for Christmas!) it has made me very happy to think about those days with my roomies. life seemed so much simpler some how.

for those who are wondering...i was and always will be a joey & pacey and felicity & noel supporter.

2 comments:

Shelly! said...

Oh, Felicity and Noel. Love them.

Never watched Dawson's Creek...perhaps I should add it to my sick day pile.

Rahni said...

I always knew you had great sense--yea! My favorite couple choices, too! At least I still get to see "Pacey" on Fringe. :o)