Sunday, February 07, 2010

a little something about Bob my blu-ray

yes, i name my electronics. Ed is my HDTV and Will is my Wii. right now i'm enraptured with Bob, my blu-ray player. boss man asked me recently if there is a difference between a DVD playing versus a blu-ray movie. the only answer to that question is YES!

tonight Gooch and i popped in the recently acquired 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice on blu-ray. there was a definite difference in the quality of picture, music and the beauty that is Mr. Darcy on the big screen.

so tonight i say congrats to Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints as well as profess my great admiration to Bob my blu-ray player. dear mr. brees - thank you for a great super bowl and to Bob my blu-ray player - thank you for bringing the beauty of high definition movie magic into my home.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

I just caught up on your last three entries of blogosphere and it looks like you have been super busy--- Orlando... how fun!!! I 'member when we went over to Cali with your mom in that comfy van! Good times!!
Are you a practicing photographer, cuz your pictures, like "pathways" are amazing!
I am in the hotel tonight in PHX cuz I have chemo tomorrow--good times! I think I would rather go to Disney World!
christa