Thursday, January 15, 2009

a slight sabbatical

don't know what it is about the holidays but they are always very, very busy.  doesn't help that work is also hectic along with the Primary responsibilities.  i needed to take a break from the things that make up my life...so the blogging was the casualty of too much to do with too little time.

went to Connecticut to visit Claire and the Munchkins over Christmas and spent New Years chillin' in my crib.  so often it is my dearest wish to stay home, order some food, put on my pajamas, watch a cheesy chic flic and put my hair in a pony tail.  that is what i opted for this Christmas.  so very, very nice.  

also this Christmas made me miss my family more than ever.  hopefully i'll be able to spend it with them in 2009.

very happy new year and merry christmas to one and all and welcome 2009!

No comments: