Tuesday, August 18, 2009

no fun feeling sick

i'm sick. i'm not a good patient and i feel more lousy laying around at home instead of being productive in some way. i have strep throat and it bites the big one. the funny thing is that the medicine i have to take is huge...like 2 1/2" in length. whoever thought of giving a patient with a severly sore throat a huge pill to swallow is just plain cruel.

here's to hoping that this illness is of short duration and i don't infect gooch with my germs. thankfully we have the lysol spray at the ready.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I would have made you soup....

Rahni said...

So true! Those freaking horse pills kill me. I hope you feel better soon! At least in time for some good tennis watching. I've got a book you should read while you're down--"I Thought There'd Be Cake" by Sloane Crosley. All about living the single life in NYC. I'm thinking chicken soup thoughts in your direction! :o)