Saturday, April 24, 2010

a little something i learned in iTunes

the shuffle option is fantastic when listening to playlists you have memorized. the shuffle feature keeps old playlists "fresh."

i always lamented the fact that i couldn't shuffle the same playlists when playing them through iTunes on my computer. being me, i never researched if that was an option but opted to live my life in a non-shuffle mode when listening to my computer.

today was Spring Wardrobe Swap 2010, so the music is blaring from my iTunes speakers in my room. about 2 minutes ago i made a new playlist to keep things "peppy." while reviewing the components of this list i noticed a bunch of icons next to the icon to add a new playlist. one was for a SHUFFLE feature. woo hoo! iTunes didn't leave me hanging all this time. they had the shuffle feature there the whole time, i just needed to pay closer attention.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

I love that you call it "Spring Wardrobe Swap 2010"---that is sooooo you!!!! making up fancy names for mundane stuff!!
Christa