Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer Obsession

Normally with the summer warmth comes a strong desire to be outdoors as much as possible. Unfortunately my summer obsession with So You Think You Can Dance is counteracting that desire. This show is the newest in a long line of television obsessions. The obsession has veered from Alias to Gilmore Girls and now to SYTYCD. When the show is on I refuse to answer the phone even though I have pausing capabilities and will make sure to eat dinner prior to the start because pulling my eyes away from the beautiful HD picture on "Ed" could cause me to miss that slight dance movement that evokes great emotion.

To my friends and family that have experienced my previous television additions with me...I apologize if I ignore your emails and phone calls on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Believe me, I still love you but I love watching Lacey, Kameron, Sabra, Dominic, Lauren, Neil, Sara & Pasha strut their stuff more. (For the record I want to get rid of Danny, Anya, Hok & Jamie.)

No comments: