Wednesday, March 24, 2010

a little something taught to me by mckay

my home teacher, his wife and their two kids came to visit last night. they are a great family and i love when people come to visit. four year old mckay took quite a liking to my drum set for rock band. i figured we could bond if i told him about all of the other Wii games i have in my arsenal. his eyes lit up when he saw my super mario brothers game. he preceeded to instruct me on how to hold the control, which buttons to push and how to change characters. it was so adorable! apparently mckay's family received a Wii for christmas and his parents have found it to be helpful as a motivator.

then his little sister lyla taught me all about how to remove the remote control piece that contains the batteries.

promised mckay that we would play the drums "for real" when he comes to visit next time.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

I am sitting in my bed watching the First Season of Glee and hacking away on my labtop. Chemo was Monday, so I am pretty much stuck in my bed, but I loved the Super Mario Brothers blog entry. My kids are SIMPLY addicted to that game!!! I can get them to do ANYTHING as long as they get to play it as a reward.
Oh, the power of Mario and Luigi!!
Love ya,
christa