Friday, October 01, 2010

simple moments in a relationship

i talk about how this blog's purpose is to share why i remain in a long term relationship with new york city.  on occassion i will write about why i love living in this city but it is sporatic at best.  that is all about to change (hopefully).

at least four times a week i will post at least three reasons why i love new york city.  trust me there are plenty of reasons why i stay in this city that never sleeps...and everyone knows how much i love to sleep. 

i've been inspired reading my friend leslie's good report, christa's crusade and others that talk about the simple reasons why they love their life.  more than ever i'm realizing how precious those simple moments mean to our daily life.  and in my narcissicistic way i want to share why my moments with new york city mean so much to me. 

No comments: