Friday, June 08, 2007

Family Time

My family was together last week for the first time in about 6 years. All the siblings, in-laws, grandchildren and parents were together to support the Moocher in her high school graduation. Congrats Moochie Woochie!

It was so fun to be around my family and enjoy the ambiance and beauty of the mountains. We made sure to pack the time together FULL of numerous activities. Many meals were eaten, games played, and stories retold.


Family is by far the most important thing in my life. It is often difficult to be so far away from mine, but luckily I am able to afford to see them on a fairly regular basis. Watching my brothers' kids grow up has been a joy and blessing. I even like being designated as the "rich" aunt. It is fun to spoil them rotten with toys and clothes. That's what an auntie does who has no kids of her own.


I'm partial, but I believe that my family is a bunch of good looking people. :)





No comments: