Monday, June 25, 2007

Waldorf Flag: 6.25

Each morning I walk by the Waldorf Astoria where a different flag is flying next to the red, white and blue of the United States flag. It is a fun little contest with myself to guess the country of the flag flying every day. Because I find enjoyment in trying to identify a country's flag on a daily basis...I thought I would spread the joy along to my friends and family. Every day I will post the Waldorf flag and the first person to correctly guess the country the flag represents will get a "shout out" from me.

June 25th:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the German flag...I'll take more random flags for $500, PinkyMcG

---Superbowler--- You know I'm averaging 206 in my WED League. There's big money on the line this year. 1st place clears between $900-$1,000 per person.