Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Love me some Lifehouse

I'm a huge music fan. As most know my top bands all seem to have the same type of sound. Amazing musicians like Long-View, Jimmy Eat World, Snow Patrol, Keane, etc. Lucky for me new albums are dropping this year by a couple of favorites. The first up is Lifehouse's "Who We Are" on June 19th. Love the first single called The First Time. Everyone must check it out!


In support of their album, Lifehouse has teamed up with another fav rock group, The Goo Goo Dolls to tour this summer. Myself and Claire have already forked over the $60 each to attend their show in Jones Beach in July. I'm beyond excited to see my boyfriends play great musical stylings especially with the setting sun over the ocean as a backdrop.

As I was reviewing the Lifehouse website, I found that the boys from California covered a song by another huge favorite, Keane. Check this out. Scroll down until you see "Yahoo Cover Art: Somewhere Only We Know." It is amazing to hear the song with guitars instead of keyboards. Enjoy!

No comments: