Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Five Years in the NYC

My five year New York anniversary has come and gone with little fanfare and excitement. I went to work, coordinated the Mormon Night at Shea Stadium a little more and did dishes. A New Yorker's life can't get more exciting.

Right now I'm sitting in my living room wearing lounge pants, Mickey t-shirt and watching Top Chef on Bravo TV. The thing is that my life here in the city isn't vastly different from what it would be if I was living in Long Beach, California or Mesa, Arizona. My current living situation is just a bit more expensive than those other locales.

My choice to move to New York was one of the easiest decisons I have made in my life. It has shaped who I am and given me the chance to realize some of my goals and dreams. Could I get any more cheesy?

Happy Anniversary to me!

No comments: