Monday, September 10, 2007

Jimmy Eat World New CD

Most of my friends know that I am a big music fan. You will find pretty much all genres of music in my iTunes library - yes even some country thanks to Texan. I get most excited when some of my favorite artists bring new tunes to the musical masses. One of my top five favorite bands is back with a vengence. Not only are they are a great band but also have the same hometown roots of Mesa, Arizona as I do.

Jimmy Eat World is bringing the musical joy back to my life with a new CD entitled Chase This Light (available for pre-order on iTunes now) on Tuesday, October 16th! Everyone get ready for some great, melodic, hard rock 'n roll. Mark your calendars to buy, download, share or borrow the new tunes of the boys of Mesa, Arizona.

No comments: