Friday, May 22, 2009

after the idol

i don't watch american idol (except for that moment of weakness while i was broken last year - thanks much netter). however i had heard such amazing things about a show called "glee" that was showing a pilot preview after american idol that made the decision to support a show on fox other than SYTYCD (that's "so you think you can dance" for you not in the know). the show was fabulous except for the fact that i got 3 minutes of carrie underwood rather than the ending of the show because i didn't set the DVR to record longer than the scheduled time.

i must say that the clip below hooked me on this show. i will be a fall watcher of "glee" especially because it follows my beloved SYTYCD.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I loved this show. I have a clip of it on my blog too. I cannot wait to watch it in the fall.

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.