Friday, June 05, 2009

Top 20 revealed & prediction

it's on! the top 20 were revealed last night on SYTYCD. i'm very excited and interested to see who does well in the opening rounds and who the couples are.

i thought it might be fun to make my "prediction" for the top 10 this year. (in full disclosure - one of the female dancers graduated from the same high school as i and another female currently resides in the same city as my joani, grandpappy and Moocher).

Here is my list for the Top Ten:
Kayla Radomski
Jason Glover
Caitlin Kinney
Evan Kasprzak
Paris Torres
Phillip Chbeeb
Ashley Valerio
Max Kapitannikov
Randi Evans
Brandon Bryant

everyone watch next Wednesday night for the first performance show on Fox! (that includes you too Joani!)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I'm liking your list, all except for Caitlin. I'm not loving her, but I'll reserve judgment until next week. ;) I love this show!