Tuesday, June 23, 2009

one year ago...

...i was actively planning for my trek to hawaii to celebrate my birthday. it was such a great vacation. joani and i talk often about returning soon to hawaii for some more island fun. the house, weather, food, pool, and ocean were so gorgeous. it was fun to share it with my family and watch my brothers try to boogie board on the "waves". :)

instead of packing for a hawaiian adventure this weekend, i'm packing up everything i own into boxes to move it around the corner to my new apartment. always amazes me how much stuff i accumulate and find space to store in my shoebox of an apartment. kinda crazy.

wish me luck that no more head injuries or bleeding occurs while cleaning out the apartment. feel like everyday i make progress.

now it's vital not to think about unpacking.

No comments: