Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a little something about fall

it has begun...the autumn season is upon us. the catalyst to this realization was not based on the official start of fall on september 21st, the football season commencing, the added chill to the air or even leaves changing color...no, the catalyst was the fact that i now plan my daily ensembles based on what jacket/coat i want to wear.

for those that haven't seen my closet in recent years...i own a plethora of coats. a total of nine to be exact and that doesn't bring into account blazers that can act as coats when called upon. this year i have been given the "green light" to purchase just one coat and one new jacket. (thanks for the tough love netter!) i'm now planning my strategy as to what type of coat and jacket i want and when is the right time to strike (i.e. the sales at Macy's start).

welcome autumn. i hope you spend lots of time with us.

for those that have an interest in my fashion...i paired my cream cordoroy tuxedo blazer with brown pants and my cashmere short sleeve gold thread turtleneck.

No comments: