Monday, January 04, 2010

a little something from my iTunes play count

there is so much that your iTunes play count can tell about you. i'm constantly curious to see what songs are at the top of the list and which ones i was previously "obsessed" with aren't even on the top page.

right now, graham colton's "you find a way" is kicking everyone else's trash but snow patrol is quickly gaining in playing time with their "just say yes." i'll keep you up-to-date on this ongoing battle for my iTunes library supremacy.

the interesting thing about my current play count is that about 3/4th of the music i have from 'n sync has never been played on my new computer. for those that knew me in my youth, you might have remembered that i was somewhat of a fan of the boy band that sold 2.4 million copies of No Strings Attached in its first week of release. (in full confession mode...i bought 2 copies the day it was released...one for my car and one for my home.) i had what you might say was a "healthy young adult" obsession with justin, lance, chris, joey and of utmost importance to me, jc.

so tonight i have decided to turn my bedroom into an 'n sync party by playing each track that currently has never been played on my new computer. it is an added bonus because tonight is the first night that i hooked up my computer desk speakers. i'm sure my neighbors are grateful that tonight i'm taking them back 10 years to the reign of the boy bands.

tragically i have no digital photographic evidence of my healthy obsession. darn it.... ;)

2 comments:

Aly said...

"somewhat of a fan" is an understatment. Your seat at the concerts we went to were usually in a totally different and closer spot than with us, still fun days though :)

Anonymous said...

It will be great to watch Snow Patrol,i have bought tickets from http://www.ticketfront.com/event/Snow_Patrol-tickets looking forward to it.