Monday, January 04, 2010

a little something i taught my nephew

for some reason i found great pleasure in teaching my quite young nephew things that might verge on the inappropriate. the last time i was in utah i taught him about "smack the booty." in my defense i did tell him he couldn't smack anyone else's booty...only his own and only with minimal arm strength.

this christmas i wanted to complete the "booty" lessons by teaching him how to "shake his booty". he was an apt pupil. i decided to record the event with my camera because he was just too cute about it. (and it is one of the few times that a male will do exactly what i tell him to do)



i did purchase for his christmas present the giant dog he is holding while the smacking and shaking is occurring. not sure if that redeems me in the eyes of his parents though...

No comments: