Friday, June 25, 2010

a little something i love about soccer

living with gooch opened up a whole new world for me. she is an avid us men's soccer fan and imparted her love to me...(sometimes by osmosis). we watched lots of matches together. generally i would begrudingly hand over the remote. then something magical happened... carlos bocanegra and benny feilharber appeared on the television. i fell a little more in love with us men's soccer at that moment. wonder why? just look below and you'll understand. :) Go USA!!

This is Carlos

This is Benny

4 comments:

Connie said...

They are seriously easy on the eyes. i could watch soccer all day with these two playing. WOW! Why didn't I ever meet boys like that? Oh yeah, I probably did but they never looked twice at me. Don't tell my husband I said that. i'll never hear the end of it.

Johnson Family said...

Holy Crapzilla! Those are two very hot men!! I love soccer now too!! he he he

Amber Bjarnson said...

i was trying to explain in a nice way to corey why soccer is so great to watch. He doesn't get it!! i guess that is a good thing. Hahaha......i'll still enjoy looking though.

Leslie said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!