Sunday, July 04, 2010

a little something with my whole family

my entire immediate family was together last weekend for the first time in 3 years. with me in new york and the big lug and liver's family in indiana, it isn't often that we all migrate to joani and grandpappy's house in utah. it is always great to be together. we play games, talk about silly things we did as kids, confess teenage transgressions to joani, eat great food and always take a family portrait.

this year's picture turned out great. i absolutely adore the one of all of my nephews and nieces.

the whole motley crew

my absolutely adorable nephews and nieces

the siblings being our happy selves
click on a picture for a larger view

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Man, it is sooo crazy to see your whole family all grown up!!!!!! What an amazing clan! And your mom looks EXACTLY the same! I hope I do that too! oh, and by the way, you look amazing yourself!!
Lots of love from the heat!
Christa

Amber Bjarnson said...

I MISS YOU !!! and NYC. It is hard to believe it has been a year. I hope you are lovin the apartment

Laura said...

Great pics!

Leslie said...

that is awesome seeing you all together