Thursday, January 27, 2011

apologies for doubting her judgment

netter has consistently praised the goodness to be found watching the cbs sitcoms "how i met your mother" and "the big bang theory".  generally i would just nod and smile as she extolled their virtues without developing any personal motivation to add either show to my repertoire of weekly television viewing. 

then i was on a plane from salt lake city to new york and happened to watch the free episode of big bang theory.  it took everything in me not to start laughing out loud at multiple points in time during the episode.  basically that one episode showed me that netter was 100% correct in her assessment of the hilarity to be found on the big bang theory.  i have now watched the entirety of the first season thanks to netter's dvds and greatly look forward to catching up on the rest of the season.  it has certainly been added to my weekly dvr recordings.

i invite all to learn from my mistake and add the big bang theory to their thursday night 8pm viewing on cbs...not just because netter said so, but because it is one of the funniest sitcoms i've seen in many, many moons.

1 comment:

Connie said...

That is my favorite show. We have the first three seasons. The best part of that show is that I can watch a rerun that I've already seen and it still makes me laugh!!