Thursday, January 20, 2011

a book to laugh and cry to

gooch recommended a book that i had to read immediately.  she said i would laugh and cry.  opted to get it from the library.  started to read and essentially couldn't put it down.  it was hysterical and emotionally poignant all at the same time.  gooch was 100% correct.

i loved it so much that i gave it to almost all of my friends for christmas this year.  i'm sure they will be sending me a thank you note in the mail in the very near future.  (hint hint moocher)

the book of which i speak is called "the actor and the housewife" and is written by shannon hale.  highly recommended.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I really like Shannon Hale. I'm going to try to get this. Have you read Austenland by her? It was interesting!

PinkyMcG said...

i have read Austenland. this book is leaps and bounds better in my very humble opinion.