Tuesday, October 30, 2012

the girls take disney world

me, my mommy and my little sis went to disney world.  woo hoo!  we rented a condo, i drove everywhere and we spent some quality time with the mouse and his good buddies.  the good thing is that joani and mooch basically did what i told them to do since i was the annual pass holder.  we had such a good time even when i was wheeling joani out of the magic kingdom in a wheelchair we managed to laugh and hum the "chariots of fire" theme.  i love my mommy and my moochie.

it was a good time at magic kingdom, animal kingdom, epcot and hollywood studios.  i would like to say that it was in the top 5 vacations that my mommy ever took.  the look on her face when she first saw the cinderella castle at magic kingdom was priceless.  oh the childlike wonder.

we got an extra bonus when the peeps at the magic kingdom allowed us to see the new fantasyland.  the new rides and "experiences" were up and running for a dress rehearsal.  it was really fun!  probably enjoyed the little mermaid ride the best. 

mommy got her caricature.  mooch bought her mug.  i got a shirt from england because of my british obsession.  we ate good food and slept in on sunday morning.  the favorite ride was probably the toy story ride in hollywood studios.  joani really enjoyed epcot.  mooch really enjoyed the lion king show at animal kingdom.  i really enjoyed my first class upgrades both to and from orlando.  :)














i kinda want to do this every year.  right mommy, same time next year?!?!

No comments: