Friday, November 23, 2012

movie withdrawals

i've said before that i enjoy going to the movies as often as possible.  primarily because it is the cheapest form of entertainment in new york city.  i mean it is an at least once a month event in my life.  the funny thing is that i haven't been to a movie since the first week of august.  last movie seen was "bourne legacy" at the lincoln center AMC theater.  was supposed to go to a movie tonight but the afternoon rock band and just dance 4 party wore me out that i couldn't pull myself out of my apartment to see daniel craig save the world by driving a really nice and expensive car.  

i feel like there are so many movies and so little time.  skyfall, lincoln, final twilight, etc., etc.  plus the one thing that my brother pookie has asked we do while i'm with the family for christmas is to see les miserables.  i mean, if i must, i will sacrifice my time to spend it in a movie theater listening to music that never fails to make me cry.

love me some movies.

No comments: