Thursday, May 03, 2007

Power of the Red Patent Pumps

On my sojourn through the city last Saturday I stumbled upon a store for Enzo Angiolini shoes at 55th and Madison. It was there that I found my most recent shoe purchase. The powerful Red Patent Leather Pumps. Men get to enjoy the power that comes from the red "power tie"; well now it's my turn to feel power and sophistication poring through me because my feet are encased in the red patent pumps. Thankfully my "power pumps" are comfortable and have a low enough heel to make walking down the streets of New York enjoyable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely beautiful. Quick, click your heels together and shout there's no place like home!! I fully believe they are magical shoes. Let us know what happens to you when you wear them;)