Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Thank you Ben & Jerry's

Today is a special day. Today is a day anticipated for quite some time. Today the moment of bliss occured. Today...I bought a pint of Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream ice cream by Ben & Jerry's. The wait for this decadent smooth & creamy concoction is finally over. Well, it's almost over...

I vowed to share the goodness of Americone Dream with my long suffering ice cream deprived friend Claire. She earned the right to enjoy the sound of the pint top lid being released and the first gaze upon the caramel swirly goodness of vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered waffle bits. Lucky for me, I only have to wait until next weekend to end the salivatory glands overdrive. We are going to enjoy a day of beauty capped off with our silver spoons dipping into the cardboard container of ice cream.

Thank you Rockefeller Center Ben & Jerry's for having one last pint available for me to purchase for a steal of a price at $5.50. Obviously, my call to arms to bring this flavor to the Eastern States was heeded by the higher ups at Ben & Jerry's. However, my purchase today doesn't let my brother Coyote off the hook from purchasing multiple pints from Albertson's for my triumphant return to the home of my Joani.

No comments: