Saturday, March 15, 2008

BYU DVD Recording

This is a "public" apology to my brother Big Lug for my inability to come through with my promise to put BYU football games versus New Mexico, TCU, Utah and UCLA on a DVD for him.  Luckily I was able to come through on the Utah game but my DVD recording has been extremely temperamental on the New Mexico, TCU and UCLA games.  My DVD recorder and I had a stern conversation about it's inability to do the task it was purchased for.  Hopefully this will set it straight because RIGHT NOW I am trying to put the UCLA game on a DVD.  

Yes it is 6:00am on a Saturday morning and I'm attempting to record a football game that was played on December 22nd.  Better late than never.  Cross your fingers that DVD recorder does what it should.

This game ended with the coolest play.  Check it out below.  GO COUGARS!


No comments: