Monday, March 31, 2008

N.K.O.T.B. - Yeah!

A couple months ago my buddy Yoga Master sent me an email about the newly created/updated New Kids on the Block website.  I couldn't believe that there was a possibility that Jordan, Donnie, Jonathan, Danny & Joey might once again bring joy to their legion of now 30 something fans.  

I was even more excited when I heard they were coming to the Today Show on NBC this Friday.  I work in the building across the street from the Today Show Studio so I thought maybe I could take a quick "break" to see the men of N.K.O.T.B. but then remembered that I will be out of town on Friday!  The one time I would join the annoying crowds outside my office building and I'm out of town.  Oh well I can always dream about the reunion of 'N Sync.  

Can't wait to see what the big announcement is from the New Kids on the Block!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn’t this one of the first signs of the Apocalypse?

Anonymous said...

Finally NKOTB is reuniting! It's about time that New Kids On The Block tours again. I can't wait to see them in concert. I've always been a big fan. Hear their new song and see some new pics over at www.NKOTBReunion.com
They still look and sound great!