Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 33

It is now Day 33 of the injury.  I'm tired of being in my apartment, tired of not working at my office desk, annoyed by daytime television, slightly starved because it is hard to get food, irritated by the lack of good literature available, sad since my momma can't come take care of me, sick of the construction banging from across the street and overwhelmingly ready to get my life back.  The cold air and beginning blossoming of New York is my goal.  I want to soak it all in.  I especially want to go for a walk in the park, eat at a restaurant and possibly go a little crazy and see a movie in a movie theater.

Mr. Ankle Doctor better take off this cast and allow me to have my life back.  I don't know if I can stop the tears from flowing if he tells me more time is necessary for the "healing process".

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hey there. I am sorry to hear life has been so tough lately. I wish I could come help you. Have you read the Twilight book series? You might enjoy those as a way to pass the time.

PinkyMcG said...

Totally checked out the Twilight series from the Library. :) About to get into it. How are you?

Anytime you want to come and take care of me I will take it!