Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goodbye to Heels

The injury that just keeps on giving...now I can't wear heels for months. I love wearing heels especially at Church. My closet is bursting with nice heels that now will get no love because I couldn't walk down some stairs.

My wallet is going to feel some pain instead because I need to augment my flats collection.  Here is my first purchase to try and make my feet feel pretty without the addition of some height.  Of course the shoe is encased in black patent leather.   I wouldn't be me if I didn't choose a new shoe in patent leather.

I hope that my feet, especially my left foot will be ready to wear these nice shoes without the added benefit of two silver crutches blocking the eye line to the shoes.

I'm hoping that the shoe companies make some pretty new flats because I just became their newest customer.  And all know that I love to buy shoes. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two words for you- rubber soles