Wednesday, April 09, 2008

N.K.O.T.B. - It's Official!

The anti-climatic announcement on the Today Show that New Kids on the Block were reforming and touring together was finally made official. I wasn't in my office in Rockefeller Plaza last Friday but my co-workers said you could hear the screaming from the plaza 20 floors below my office. I can't imagine what it will be like when they perform on Friday May 16th.

It is quite nostalgic to think of my days as a fan of N.K.O.T.B. although I wasn't really into them until college and a certain roomie from Alaska owned the Hangin' Tough concert videos. Love for the "Kids" also coinsided with my developing passion for everything 'N Sync. I'm excited to see what the 30 somethings bring to the musical table this time around. They are already styled better than in their hey-day as evidenced by the below. Thank goodness for small miracles...welcome back N.K.O.T.B.!


No comments: