Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hawaii Here I Come!

I have endlessly dreamt of going to Hawaii since I was a child growing up on the west coast. It was paradise. I figured turning 30 was the perfect reason to finally go to Hawaii. Instead of holding a destination wedding, I'm holding a destination birthday.

Myself, Joani, Moocher, Flex, Sunshine and Pookie are all heading to the beach town of Kailau on O'ahu at the end of June. We are going to soak up the sunshine, BBQ, play some games, enjoy the villages of the Polynesian Cultural Center, take a helicopter tour, and try to see some dolphins.  Mostly I just want to sit on the beach with a book and my brand new floppy hat and remember that I am a lucky, lucky girl.





Only about 58 days left 'till my destination birthday!  I can't explain in words how excited I am!

No comments: