Friday, August 08, 2008

SYTYCD ends...

The summer is officially over in terms of good television viewing for me. So You Think You Can Dance had its grand finale last night where they crowned Season 4's Favorite Dancer. My money was on Joshua taking home the crown and lookey there, I was right. If only I had actually put money on my prediction. Oh well.

It was a fun show with things occuring as I thought including Courtney's early elimination and the routines chosen as "favorites" were not huge surprises. I was hoping for a few less contemporary pieces and more variety like a broadway or ballroom but alas I can't determine everything. While watching I thought it would be smart of fox.com to do a poll for Fan Favorite Performance from the season and then see it again at the finale. It might be only one day to vote if you include the Final Four's routines from the previous night, but I would be interested in seeing what others liked in comparison to my faves.

The tradition will continue and starting tomorrow I plan to do a daily countdown of the top 10 of my favorite routines from Season 4. Today I will start with some of my favorite Group Dances:
TOP 6 Choregraphed by Mandy Moore:


TOP 16 Choregraphed by Mia Michaels:


TOP 10 Choregraphed by Nakul:


TOP 5 Girls Choregraphed by Mia Michaels:


It was a great season, now I just have to wait many moons until Season 5 starts in May of 2009.

No comments: