Monday, October 06, 2008

An October Welcome

it's October! crazy how time flies. already multiple events in my life have happened in 6 short days....
  • Big Lug celebrated his birthday
  • General Conference took place last weekend
  • Master Bowler and I had dinner to celebrate his birthday (which was actually in August)
  • Booked my travel to Phoenix for the NBA All Star Game
  • Went to the Catskills with a bunch of friends to see the leaves, eat some S'mores, and play games
  • Played tennis for the first time in almost a YEAR!

i am really looking forward to see what happens in the next 25 days. at least i know i will be back with the fam for a few days, going to see All My Sons with Dancing Queen, paying for my London Thanksgiving vacation, getting a wisdom tooth extracted and playing the piano during the Ward Primary Program.

will the excitement never end?!?!

No comments: