Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What to do??

thursday i am heading to the west to visit the family in beautiful downtown orem, utah. (don't worry Big Lug, i have already set my DVR to record the BYU v. TCU game) so here's my quandry, joani asked me what i wanted to do while in utah and i could come up with exactly three things i wanted to do...get a massage from Angel Hands, play pinochle and play tennis with the whole kit 'n kaboodle G clan. after those three things, i'm completely at a loss as to what to do.

this is where my faithful readers come to the rescue. if you have ever been, ever wanted to go, ever thought about going, or ever wished you never went to utah, please share with me some activities you did. i'm desperate to not sit at home with my dog pondering my life choices.

i promise to give a detailed report of the outcome if i choose your activity to indulge in while basking in the majesty of the Wasatch mountains.

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Well, here are a few ideas: You could go up to Park City, stroll along Main Street, maybe slide down the mountain on the Alpine Slide? Or you could always go visit Temple Square. If you were there during a game I would definitely encourage you to watch the Cougars in action. Hmm, you could hike the "Y" for old times sake, or do the Alpine loop? Your call.