Monday, March 09, 2009

stimulating the economy

to help keep the consumer spending alive and kicking i went on a little electronics spending spree.  got the wii, rock band 2, wii fit, blu-ray player and a very pretty digital SLR camera.  my brother Flex is a fantastic photographer and i've been jealous of his camera and skills for quite some time.  i'm glad that i finally have my own tools to use when he takes me to his favorite spots to shoot while visiting the familia next month.

last saturday was an absolutely glorious day.  it was warm, sun was shining and walking across the park didn't include mud stains on my shoes or pants hem.  took my new camera to try and document the beauty.  i'm an extremely untutored and delicate photographer so please be gentle when viewing my pics.  



No comments: