Friday, December 18, 2009

a little something from Glee (spoilers)

i am firmly in love with the show Glee. am going into slight withdrawal with the knowledge it won't be back until april. why fox, why!?!?!

the fall finale episode "sectionals" was fantastic. of course the best moments were the club winning, sue sylvester going down, and the musical numbers. but all of those paled in comparison to the ending of the show. thank you for not leaving us hanging ryan murphy!

from those who know me and my previous "obsessions", Glee is now in the top 3. oh yeah!

found this video and it just makes me smile:

2 comments:

Connie said...

Glee is my favorite show too. I'm so sad that it's over until april. It never ceases to make me laugh!

Johnson Family said...

It was so wonderful to catch up on your life via blogs now that I am feeling better. Are you going to Utah for Christmas?? I hope you are having an amazing holiday season! I love childhood reminising!!!! Life is never the same when we grow up.... maybe we never should grow up, Christmas time would be sooo much more fun!
Love ya, Christa