Friday, November 19, 2010

this week's and last week's simple moments

1.  love the AirTrain to JFK airport - cheapest and most comfortable mode of transport
2.  thinks it's completely normal to pay over $8 for a salad
3.  gets really sad when a "long term new yorker" announces their intention to move away
4.  am a complete ham when teaching sharing time to primary about enlisting in the "secret service agency"
5.  spending one-on-one time with my sister Mooch is a wonderful way to spend my vacation hours
honorable mention:  touching Jason Wade of Lifehouse elevated my love for that band exponentially

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I may have to copy your secret service idea for my sharing time next Sunday -- though I doubt I can be as entertaining as you were. =)

Aly said...

I loved our one-on-one time too "master and commander" :) Jason Wade forever holds a special place in both our hearts, or at least his hand does. Love you!