Friday, February 04, 2011

this week and last week's simple moments

1.  i really don't like ice storms
2.  another piece of evidence proving my entertainment addictive nature - big bang theory
3.  knowledge that i'm seriously out of shape thanks to my first advanced beginning jazz dance class
4.  nephew told me he just wanted to the two of us to go to BYU men's volleyball game in march
5.  perfectly acceptable to order a slice of key lime pie after brunching on eggs benedict and bacon
6.  six hours of karaoke singing is best followed by a trip to visit pinkberry
7.  hoping to eventually switch the swing direction on my refrigerator door - seems hard to do
8.  two morning alarms can fail at the same time
9.  never agree to assist my co-worker ken in finding the hidden tennis court in grand central station
10.  tired of wearing my snow boots daily

No comments: