Thursday, January 05, 2012

a little something different

bored and wanted to continue my streak of midnight bedtimes for the week = a new blog layout for you all to judge.  do we like?  do we not like?  do you miss the extraneous items of previous blog like twitter updates, wish list and current obsessions?  am i just trying to be too hip and fancy? 

you have the power my friends and family.  and since each of you know i don't give up the power easily or with grace, now is your time to strike while the iron is hot. 

4 comments:

Shelly! said...

Love it!

Kassie said...

So wait do I flip through the views from above? if that's how we're working it I like the classic and the magazine look. The others seem too confusing....but very cool! I am in desperate need of a change, it's been like 4 years on my blog with the same look!

PinkyMcG said...

i like the flipbook style. you just click on one of the blocks to read the post. think i might go back to a more traditional view; but it is always fun to play around with options to keep the creative juices flowing. :)

PinkyMcG said...

...and now i've changed it back to a more traditional blog...but still different.