Friday, March 02, 2012

daydreaming...take me away

for some reason, i have been daydreaming at work kinda a lot lately.  (not to worry that my work is suffering...i'm still my stellar employee self)  in those moments of daydreaming i seem to transport to a place that i fell in love with on my travels.  this week's daydreams consisted of the following favorite locales:
it has apparently been a week of pretty eclectic daydreaming locations.  these locations that pop into my head obviously had a special and often profound affect on me.  daydreaming about these places makes me want to return to each of them so i can again experience those feelings of joy, awe, reverence and wonder.  another bucket list item in the making...

1 comment:

Donetta said...

I love so many of these places...and luckily was able to visit many of them with you. :)