Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's Christmas

Blakers is the main reason why I went back to Joani's place for Christmas. I hadn't seen the little guy since my birthday at the end of July when he was about 2 months old. At the ripe age of 7 months Blakers had a bigger smile and budding personality. He and his parents picked me up from the airport and the first thing I did when I saw them was take him into my arms. From that moment on we spent as much time together as I possibly could. Moocher wasn't especially happy with me when I would refuse to give up Blakers to her. At least she gets to see him on a daily basis. Punkin and Sunshine have done an amazing job as parents of Blakers. He even dresses really well.

I had a great time with my family and friends during the Christmas holiday. It was fun to be in a car, pay for a matinee movie, enjoy chain restaurants, and play games, games and more games with my family. I look forward to doing it all again at Moocher's graduation in May.


2 comments:

Devin and Erica Goulding said...

oh he is the cutest baby ever! it was good to see you. hope everything is going good. love ya erica

Devin and Erica Goulding said...

oh he is the cutest baby ever! it was good to see you. hope everything is going good. love ya erica