Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Love of my Momma

Joani came to see me for a brief amount of time on Sunday and Monday. She was on the east coast for my youngest cousin Emily's baptism. It was a blast to be with my momma for any amount of time. Being the great mommy that she is - she did not come empty handed. I mentioned while with the family for Christmas that I missed the Taffy cookies made by Mother's. She brought me the cookies because she loves me and probably wanted someone to share them with since my other siblings don't enjoy them much. We had a great time dunking our cookies while watching a couple of stellar flicks.

I also received my box of goodies from Christmas on Monday. It contained a pair of shoes, a cookbook, the game of Settlers, my grandfather's personal history, and two of the most gorgeous coat rack wall hanging thingeys made beautifully by my brother Coyote. It was with great pleasure that I nailed them to the wall and began to place my beautiful coats upon them.


1 comment:

Devin said...

I don't know what you are talking about, Mother's Taffy cookies are the greatest invention a mother ever had (next to me of course).