Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm in love with Steve Jobs

The main man behind Apple, Mr. Steve Jobs, has again made my little heart a-flutter. He unveiled the wonderful features and stylishness of the iPhone. I am a little perturbed because Cingular is going to be the only cell provider to utilize the phone and I am stuck in a long contract with another vendor. Errr!

This beautiful phone has an iPod video ingrained, web access, widgets, texting and a 2 megapixel camera that can shift to either a portrait or landscape view based on an internal sensor.

Everyone is going to pay the big cost of $500 to own this new Apple electronic wizardry. It doesn't hurt that it just looks so pretty.

I am going to have to wait until my contract expires before I can own one which will probably make my wallet happy since the cost will inevitably decrease.

Way to go Steve! Again, a "job" well done!!!

No comments: