Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Where's the excitement?

Tomorrow is the big departure to Italy. It is hard to believe that February 15th has rolled around. This trip seemed to come really quickly. Here's my problem...right now, I'm not really excited about going. I'm sure once I arrive at the airport and see the plane that my excitement level will increase but right now this trip is stressing me out. There is just a ton of stuff to do before I leave. I know it will all get done but I'm also fighting an upper respiratory tract infection which is sapping my energy. Like my grandmother always advised - "make your list." I have made my list of tasks to do prior to leaving and that list unfortunately keeps growing.

I have to keep remembering all the fantastic art I will see, the gelato I will eat and the warm weather I will soak up. Here's hoping for all of my tasks to be completed and to remember to bring my passport.

No comments: