Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hairapy

This past weekend I spent up in Connecticut with Claire. It was a much needed repreive of my NY life before the family descends upon me. Another motivation for visiting Claire was she was the one with the sharp hair cutting scissors. My luscious mane had become damaged and faded from my habitual cleaning and curling. So the weekend was two-fold: 1st, enjoy some quality time with Claire talking, eating and watching The Rock and 2nd, take back control of the tresses.

I'm happy to say that both missions were successfully completed. The hairapy was great especially when it included Outback Steakhouse, home back cookies, Target shopping and a trip to one of the largest supermarkets I have ever seen. It was also nice to drive around the gorgeous lands of Connecticut in a nice car with tunes blaring while viewing the beginnings of the fall foliage season. I hope to repeat the hairapy session with Claire in at least 6-8 weeks. :)







2 comments:

Laura said...

SOOO CUTE you are!

PinkyMcG said...

i owe all of my cuteness to Claire. she has the magic scissors. :)