Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm a Planner

One charateristic that is very obvious in my repertoire is that I am a planner. I love all the details of putting together a trip, event, meal or just about anything else. So right now is total planner season because my Joani, Punkin & Moocher are all coming from the west this week. We are renting a vehicle to drive up to Niagara Falls (the Canadian side) and stop in Palmyra. It's these types of excursions that get me giddy with excitement to plan our route, hotels, activities, etc. Needless to say, my planner gene has kicked into overdrive.

I've made no secret about my Hawaiian vacation for the big birthday next year. Right now I only have 263 days or 37 1/2 weeks to put together the itinerary for this sojourn in the islands. Hopefully I'll be able to plan everything within that time frame. Please forward any ideas for activities while in Oahu for my consideration. :)

No comments: