Friday, October 26, 2007

Chase This Light

I "heart" Jimmy Eat World. It isn't just because we share the same hometown roots but they are a great band with exceptional song writing. Their latest release is called Chase This Light and it debuted in the Top Ten of Billboard's Hot 200 Albums and was #1 on the Digital Albums Chart. Congrats Jimmy!

My favorite songs on Chase This Light are definitely: Always Be, Carry You, Here Is Gone and Feeling Lucky. I encourage all within the range of my blogging to pick up the new album and enjoy its fantastic music.

Lucky for me I will see the boys of Jimmy on November 9th at some venue in West Midtown. I'm sure it will be an amazing show and I will make sure to get there early to scope out the best sight and sound location. I am even willing to suffer through stupid opening acts to find that prime location. Oh, the sacrifices I make for my Jimmy.

No comments: