Wednesday, November 21, 2007

An Update...

The city is being filled with lights, trees, wreaths, music and overall holiday cheer. Almost everything that defines the Christmas season in New York is placed in its location for maximum photographic exposure. Some of the remaining components from my first holiday decor entry have been taken out of moth balls to hang in the air above 57th Street and 5th Avenue or to glisten along Avenue of the Americas.

Buildings throughout Manhattan also get into the holiday decorating spirit. My office building has yet to bring the 16 foot trees and greenery from the basement to the lobby. I love how festive and alive this city is during the holidays. As my first staying in New York Christmas approaches, I look forward to the ambiance and pagentry to only heighten.

No comments: